5 BENEFICIAL EXERCISES FOR THE BODY.
In this blog I am going to discuss about exercises which may be beneficial for both your health and body. The exercises mentioned in this post given by heart and have been affecting me in a positive way.
In this modern century, to keep your body heathy is really complicated. As the seductive sweets, junk food and another unhealthy meals.
However, everything depends on you and you're genetics. Despite all the dictated announcements about beauty standards, we should learn to love ourselves and do what is best for ourselves.
The most crucial fact that every one of us are doing exercises and following healthy routines, merely for our health and well-being.
Picture Credit: (shape.magazine)
2) The first type of brief exercise, is my beloved - plank. You may do a plank for 40 minutes for the first time. Afterall, to enhance your plank time for 1 to 5 minutes.
Picture Credit: (verywellhealth.com)
2) The second type of brief exercise, is my beloved - cobra. Actually, I practice this exercise for more than 2 or 3 minutes. If it is possible, try to take a deep breath during the cobra exercise and try to practice exhale and inhale exercises too.
Picture Credit: (skimble)
3) The third type of brief exercise, is my beloved - high glute kickbacks. Well, as the name of the training, you should kick your legs to the air step by step. Actually, due to this practice you may easily expand your muscles.
Picture Credit: (verywell.fit)
4) The third type of brief exercise, is my beloved - reverse plank. Having been a person who tried a plethora of workout styles, I am sure that every conscious action would give you a benefit. Hereby, you may spend on this at least 3-4 minutes.
Picture Credit: (healthpose.com)
5) The third type of brief exercise, is my beloved — legs-up-the-wall. Actually, for this kind of practice you may spend your whole 5 minutes. It is worth it, by virtue of the relaxation effect after and during the exercise.
Girls, I am sharing w/my love and positive energy.
At last, thank you guys for being here as a reader. I truly hope that you enjoyed to read my today’s blog post.
Disclaimer: The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the blog post belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the organisation, blog owner and/or management. The blog owner and management take no responsibility for the material's authenticity and/or accuracy.